Wednesday, December 19, 2007

How was your day?

I always ask the kids about their day at school when they get home. In no way am I trying to determine whether or not they were "good" at school. I'm only interested in what goes on in the 7 hours away from home and parents.

Gavin seems to think that I'm wondering about his behavior because his response is always either:

(9 times out of 10) No time outs!

or

I accidentally forgot to follow the rules about... and I had a teeny tiny time-out

Usually when there is a time-out, his response is followed by something regarding his friend Max. Max and Gavin get along splendidly, too well, in fact. Gavin and Max like to play around, sometimes at inappropriate times. Gavin adores Max. He even named his new webkinz Elephant "Max." His big neon green dog is also named Max.
Gavin (and Emma) were in a Spanish program last week. Max was also in the program. Mike and I noticed the strategic placement of the two boys. One at one end of the line, and the other at the other end of the line.

No comments: