Monday, October 22, 2007

Missing teeth


Lilah lost another tooth last week. She says it's her 10th, but I think it might be her 9th. She's been losing teeth for over 2 years now. She lost her first tooth (pictured above) about a month before her 5th birthday at Grandma and Grandpa Schulz's house.

She wrote this note to the tooth fairy.




Dear Tooth Fairy,
I'm wondering if anyone has seen you. And this is my tenth tooth so I'm really excited. And can you give me a book instead of a doller. Thank you and there is a picture of you.

If you're wondering, she did get a book from the tooth fairy.



Gavin has also lost a couple of teeth. His first one came out on June 5. Although it has taken some time, Emma has gotten over her jealousy of this matter. When he first talked about his wiggly tooth, she could hardly stand it. In the past, she's been the one to accomplish new feats first, for almost everything. Like snapping and whistling, for instance. So when people acknowledged Gavin's missing or wiggly tooth, Emma immediately went into a snapping whistling frenzy, thinking... "Alright, his missing tooth is cool and all, but look what I can do."

No comments: