Thursday, October 4, 2007

The advantage of having your twins in the same Kindergarten class....

Nothing is kept from me. For example...

While walking home from the bus today, Gavin shared some information about the school day.

G- Emma had a time out in class today, but I didn't. I never have a time out because I always do the right thing, except that one time at lunch.
Me- What happened Emma?
E- Um, I don't member. But, it wasn't really a time out. It was like, um, a break.
Me- Really? So what happened that you had to take a break?
E- Um, I don't member what happened.
Me- I think you should sit on the couch and think about your day so you can remember. We'll need to come up with some ideas to help you so you don't have to take a break again.
(Entering the house)
Me- Come sit on the couch with me so we can remember about your day.
E- Oh yeah, I member now. Max was trying to goof around with me.
Me- Really? Was there anything more?
E- Oh yeah, and I was honking his nose. And the teacher was reading a story.

By the way, Emma informed me 2 days ago that Max is planning on marrying her.

No comments: