Friday, November 2, 2007

Duncan


a.k.a.- D-money, D-man, Big D, D., Dunky, Puppy Dawg, Dumkin, best dog ever...



His current medical status has not suppressed his love for/obsession with food. He started following me around the house and moving his bowl around at 3:00 this afternoon. I have to wait to feed him until Mike comes home, because if I don't, he won't leave Mike alone until he's fed again. Sometimes I forget he's not a person, and try to reason with him. Today I said, "Duncan, it's not time to eat yet," which translates to our starving puppy dog as, "Duncan, waah, waah, waah, waah, eat, waah." He perked up even more during the "eat" part of the sentence.

I am happy to report that some new meds seem to be helping him with his breathing situation. He's running around a bit more, and enjoying life again. He even kept up with us during the trick-or-treating.

No comments: